2018年9月28日金曜日

The British Library 大英図書館

2018.0928 17:00-17:48 London Time


This is clearing GRIDS map of the world I’ve set.



 If you have chance to visit, feel the vibration with attention.


I’ve set magical grids on the British Library for clearing and making the vibration higher.
Though the building seems clear, book shop was also very good and full of interesting stuffs, when I come close to the old books displayed in the glass tower shelf, I felt sick.
Not as much as British Museum, but the clearing is needed.
I did it from the inside, and went out, connected with other clearing grids for the finishing touches. 

大英図書館の浄化結界設置。
建物はとてもきれいなんだけど、本に近づいたら吐き気キター!
大英博物館ほどじゃないけどやっぱ浄化必要で、中から浄化して、外に出てから仕上げに他の結界とつなぎました。

No1 before clearing of whole 浄化結界設置前
No2 after clearing of whole 浄化結界設置後
No3 after clearing of whole and being connected with other clearing grids 浄化結界設置後、他の浄化結界と連結後
No4 glass tower old book shelf before clearing of whole 浄化結界設置前のガラス古本棚
No5 glass tower old book shelf after clearing of whole 浄化結界設置後のガラス古本棚
No6 view of the inside before clearing 浄化結界設置前の中の様子
No7 view of the inside after clearing 浄化結界設置後の中の様子


🌟Thank you for your support🌟
Join world healing for supporting me
and
give me your request of next location to be cleared
公共の場所は無料で浄化してブログで公開しております
移動と滞在の費用サポートをお願いしております
また、浄化したい場所のリクエストもお寄せください。
https://magicalgrids.blogspot.com/p/donation.html
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8eyvqVNBcW









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿