2018年9月27日木曜日

National Air Force Museum 国立空軍博物館

2018.0927 18:41-18:55 London time...

This is clearing GRIDS map of the world I’ve set.



 If you have chance to visit, feel the vibration with attention.

I’ve set magical clearing grid on National Air Force museum for making the vibration higher.
I couldn't look inside out of time, so I  set from the outside, enjoying the beautiful blue sky of London.
In the vast area, a fighter aircraft is standing.
There are many war museums and buildings especially in London.

国立空軍博物館に浄化結界を設置しました。
開館時間内に行けなかったので美しい青空を楽しみつつ外から写真パチパチ。
広大な敷地で外に戦闘機が展示してある。
ロンドンは軍隊系博物館の数が少なくない。

No1 fighter aircraft, before clearing 浄化結界設置前の戦闘機
No2 fighter aircraft, after clearing 浄化結界設置後の戦闘機
No3 fighter aircraft, after clearing and being connected the other clearing grids 浄化結界設置後、他の結界と連結後の戦闘機
No4 museum, before clearing 浄化結界設置前
No5 museum, after clearing 浄化結界設置後
No6 museum, after clearing and being connected the other clearing grids 浄化結界設置後、他の浄化結界と連結後

🌟Thank you for your support🌟
Join world healing for supporting me
and
give me your request of next location to be cleared
公共の場所は無料で浄化してブログで公開しております
移動と滞在の費用サポートをお願いしております
また、浄化したい場所のリクエストもお寄せください。
https://magicalgrids.blogspot.com/p/donation.html
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8eyvqVNBcW








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿